Learning through discovery can promote a positive impact. ZACHOR relies on supporters to preserve the memory, educate and deliver positive messages about perseverance and choices, all while promoting acceptance and peace.
Help us close the gap and bring Holocaust awareness to as many schools as possible so that the Holocaust is indelibly imprinted in the minds of young people for generations to come.
With your help we are able to continue our mission by meeting our everyday objectives:
- Produce and distribute Holocaust curriculum-based books with teaching guides for schools.
- Host teachers at a hands-on educational Holocaust studies program in Europe.
- Provide grants for students to participate in the March of the Living program.
- Create an online forum to preserve Holocaust stories and educational historical content.
- Organize and execute an anti-bullying campaign for all ages with the I-SHOUT-OUT program.
- Collaborate with schools across the nation and empower them to stand up against intolerance, discrimination, and hatred while promoting peace.
- Produce and distribute ZACHOR pins. The pins are a memento to be the historical reminder to anyone who hears, saw, or learned about the Holocaust, and they are worn proudly to “Remember.”
Get inspired and Donate Today
Contributions large or small impact the cause so close to our heart. Whether donations, volunteering or leaving a Legacy Gift, the power of your generosity comes from you. To learn more about Legacy Gifting please click here.
You can send your tax-deductible donation to:
ZACHOR Holocaust Remembrance Foundation
2251 North Rampart Blvd. #2520
Las Vegas, NV 89128
ZACHOR Holocaust Remembrance Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity.